Property Manager, Market Rate Experience 9/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB ID : 4340
HIGH RISE EXPERIENCED PROPERTY MANAGER
Seeking an experienced Property Manager for the Chicago, Hyde Park area. Opportunity would oversee two properties consisting of 1,100 units. MUST Have high rise property management experience.
The Property Manager is the business leader and fiscal decision maker of a multi-million dollar apartment community; overseeing the entire operation including staff performance, resident satisfaction and financial success. A successful Property Manager will generate income by leading the sales team, monitoring market conditions, controlling budget, attracting residents and retaining them through superior customer service. Must have proven success demonstrating leadership, customer service, decision making, communication and organizational skills and working knowledge of RLTO and eviction laws.
* Ensure high occupancy and client retention rates by creating and implementing strategic leasing and resident retention programs.
* Foster a sales-oriented culture with excellent customer service by developing and training direct s, providing feedback and opportunities for growth as well as ongoing performance management.
* Continuous improvement of service delivery and customer satisfaction through creation and implementation of processes that are regularly measured and analysis of key performance indicators (e.g. lead follow-ups, response times to prospective residents, closing ratios; renewal retention and maintenance satisfaction).
* Manage all elements of the paperless leasing processes, including timely and accurate administration of all leasing activity via SalesForce (lease applications, documentation, execution, and administration).
* Ensures seamless, consistent communication, collaboration and follow-up efforts with construction, maintenance, design, and resident success teams to effectively and efficiently deliver leased space within required time.
* Manage day-to-day operations in the office, including staff scheduling, lease approvals, and performance management.
* Hire, manage, develop and ensure the success of the entire team including business, sales and maintenance staff.
* Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
* Seven (7) plus years of prior professional real estate experience and prior management experience.
* Bachelor's Degree or higher is real estate, business, or related field.
* Illinois Realtor's License strongly preferred.
* Ability to establish and maintain respectful and effective relationships with senior management, direct s, co-workers, and customers.
* Proven ability to think both strategically (e.g., long-term needs) as well as tactically (e.g., current needs/scheduletrade-offs).
* Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills.
* Proven ability to effectively control and/or participate in multiple projects of varying priorities in a fast-paced environment in a consistently professional manner.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office. Experience with Salesforce is preferred.
* Commitment to outstanding customer service and to compliance with Fair Housing laws and regulations.
* Accessibility outside of office hours via cell phone and email. Weekend office hours may be required in the case of emergency, or a permanent schedule with a weekday off in lieu of a weekend day.