This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONATARID, NATIONWIDE Specialist Recruiters to the Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Industries are being retained by our Client, a property development and management corporation who is seeking an experience.
Job Id#: EB-9769813911
* Maximize occupancy and stabilize property
* Conducts viewings of units to potential tenants
* Prepare leases, conduct tenant screening and referencing
* Collect rents and handle delinquent accounts
* Record and make rent deposits
* Process invoices for payment
* Maintain records, reports, petty cash reports
* Prepare general property correspondence
* Identify and address issues associated with a supervisory position.
* Hire, train, direct, coach, evaluate and supervise site employees
* Provide staff with direction, guidance to perform well
* Plan and schedules work in advance
* Respond promptly to employees/customers' needs and concerns
* Determine needs of Residents and deal with all in a tactful, diplomatic and courteous manner
* Prepare and follows guidelines of community operating budget, and makes recommendations for ways to maximize income and minimize expenses
* Perform variety of duties associated with leasing, advertising marketing and community functions
* Schedule repairs and maintenance with in-house team
EXPERIENCE OneSite property softwareexperience a plus or ability to learn new software easily
Salary: $42,000 - $46,000 DoE plus Comprehensive benefits package; Housing discount available.
ATARID's Specialist Recruiters work with you to ensure you are matched to the career opportunity of choice; ATARID has connections with leading Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Corporations throughout major cities across USA.
If you are an experienced industry professional and would like to learn more about how we can assist you bring your career search to a successful conclusion, in the first instance please reply with a full resume; all discussions and resumes will be treated in strictest confidence.