This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout this Opportunity:
Regency Centers owns and operates 18 shopping centers totaling over 2 Million SF in the Pacific Northwest and is seeking a PROPERTY MANAGER to join our Seattle, Washington regional office. The Property Manager will be responsible for the operations and maintenance of assigned properties within our greater Seattle area portfolio of retail shopping centers, under the guidance of the Regional Property Manager. This position will be based out of our Issaquah Highlands office located in the Grand Ridge Plaza shopping center, with frequent local travel required within our greater Seattle portfolio. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Direct fiscal management of the properties assigned (i.e., maintenance of A/R and A/P, operating expense control, completion of budgeted items for Capital Improvement Program and assistance in preparing budgets, monthly and annual financial reports)
* Supervise management of properties physical performance (i.e. bidding contracts, inspections, signage approval, etc.)
* Manage relationships with tenants and vendors (i.e. address and follow up with tenants via inspections, phone, correspondence and email, and monitor vendors)
* Supervise operations issues such as tenant transitions, processing rent relief requests, collections, etc.
* Coordinate tenant improvements and capital expenditure (CAPX) projects
* Work on special projects/ongoing initiatives according to current needs
* Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Real Estate or related field; coupled with a minimum of three (3) years of experience in commercial property operations including experience working in the retail shopping center industry. (Will consider relevant work experience in lieu of degree)
* Basic knowledge of bookkeeping/GAAP, retail or office leasing, contract terminology and construction
* Intermediate level proficiency with current Microsoft Office software, email and internet research
* Quantitative and analytical skills and an attention to detail
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability to frequently travel within Seattle, WA portfolio
* Real estate license
* Member of ICSC and regularly attends local events
* Working knowledge of JD Edwards or other accounting software
* CPM or CSM accreditation
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Problem solving, ability to troubleshoot complex issues and achieve a solution
* Priority setting, decisiveness, organization and time-management skill
* Must be highly trustworthy and able to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately
* Must have a high energy level
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive compensation and benefits package includes a 401(k) with company match, profit sharing, medical insurance with prescription drug coverage, dental insurance including coverage for orthodontics, vision-care insurance, an incentive-based wellness program, flexible spending accounts, company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance, educational assistance, matching charitable gifts and flexible paid time off.
*Regency Centers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Regency Centers is a smoke-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is required. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.