Property Manager - Tax Credit Housing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Webrecruit North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONProperty Manager - Tax Credit Housing
We are a leading property manager with a portfolio of more than 17, units of high-quality housing. We are now seeking a Property Manager to join our team in Hattiesburg.
If you are a proven apartment manager with tax credit experience, this is a great opportunity to play a key role within a highly successful housing company with an excellent reputation.
As the Property Manager, you will be tasked with overseeing the financial, operational, staffing and budgetary aspects of one of our Hattiesburg communities.
In this important operational role, you'll process tax-credit certifications and other paperwork in a timely and efficient manner.
A major element of your role will be to maintain strong relationships with residents, the community and city agencies.
Additionally, you will ensure that the property is operating in line with our policies and procedures, whilst making ensure that the management plan is adhered to.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- At least two years' experience as an apartment manager
- Tax-credit experience
- A strong operations background
- Strong management, leasing and marketing skills
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Word and Excel
- Familiarity with Yardi software
- The ability to read and interpret a variety of manuals and documents
- The ability to build and maintain positive relationships with residents, community, and city agencies
- A high school diploma or GED, ideally a college degree
As the Property Manager, you must be an excellent written and verbal communicator and listener with the ability to work to deadlines. Highly organized, you must also be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
Please note, we are an equal employment opportunities employer.
To apply for the role of Property Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Web Recruit LLC. Web Recruit, LLC is in the business of performing recruitment services.
Additional Keywords: Property Manager, Apartment Manager, Property Portfolio Manager, Facilities Manager, Property and Facilities Manager, Block Manager, Building Manager, Property Operations Manager, Residential Property Manager, Commercial Property Manager, Community Manager.