Property Preservation Representative 8/30/2016
Mount Laurel, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Ensure mortgage loans that are in default, including loss mitigation, foreclosure, bankruptcy and Real Estate Owned (REO) are serviced in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and investor requirements.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Act as the point of contact for and provide direction to vendors who maintain vacant properties with mortgage loans that are in default.
* Conduct quality reviews of tasks performed by vendors who maintain vacant properties and report findings to management
* Ensure all internal and external parties are notified when a property is vacated and update systems of record.
* Collaborate with vendors who maintain vacant properties to identify property damage and file and track insurance claims where applicable.
* Collaborate with vendors, internal and external legal counsel and code compliance officers to ensure all code violations assessed against vacant properties are addressed
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Minimum of one (1) year of experience in mortgage servicing or homeowners insurance claim processing required
* Experience with mortgage loan default preferred
* Experience with HUD, FNMA, FHLMC guidelines for mortgage servicing preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Well organized
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Analytical, with an ability to identify and resolve problems
* Detail oriented
* Ability to work independently or in a team environment
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* Must pass PHH Corporation s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* 8:30 am 5:00 pm M-F
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status