Property Supervisor - Portfolio of Commercial Retail Properties
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONATARID, Nationwide Specialist Recruiters to the Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Industries are being retained by our Client, a property management/development corporation who is seeking an experienced:
Property Supervisor- Portfolio of Commercial Retail Properties
Job Id# EB-1658038
* Communicate with tenants to address, resolve or enforce the lease and any concerns, requests, or problems. Respond to and resolve tenant concerns/requests in an expedient manner, including acting on call for after hour emergencies.
* Coordinate repairs, upgrades, new construction or tenant buildout with contractors, tenants and other departments from planning stages until turnover. Obtain estimates, review and negotiate contracts, obtain necessary permits and award contracts. Oversee work of and monitor services of contractors to insure work is carried out properly. Perform final inspection and photo documentation of construction/repair work, and insure completed work meets tenant/company requirements.
* Perform regular inspections of properties, primarily common areas, and dependent upon landlord obligations, location, and current projects on site. Oversee necessary repairs and institute upgrades at plazas. Maintain an excellent exterior appearance of the Retail center including faade, landscaping and parking lot upkeep and cleanliness. Oversee the safety and overall appearance of properties.
* Review all policies and covenants relating to tenant leases to ensure proper enforcement.
* Communicate and discuss lease with tenants. Review all emergency management policies for property management including plumbing, electrical, telephone, fire, law enforcement, and lighting.
* Review all relevant vendor contracts.
* Provide direction to maintenance staff in performing related functions, daily tasks, responsibilities, upcoming events and promotions. Supervise, train, and monitor work of maintenance staff.
* Correspond with local municipal authorities regarding notices and enforcement of local ordinance and codes.
* Complete paperwork associated with each plaza/property in a timely manner. Coordinate all purchases, monitor all incoming invoices. Properly Issue purchase orders and approve invoices and provide support documentation to expedite voucher process.
* Perform pre/post vacancy tenant inspections.
* Prepare and monitor aspects of costs and budgets as related to properties.
* Serve as a liaison between company and the public and tenants. Assist leasing agents in identification of prospective tenants through showing of space as called upon.
Experience & Qualifications:
* 3-5years' experience managing commercial retail properties or multiple facilities/properties with overall responsibility for the maintenance and upkeep of the facility.
* Good working knowledge of mechanical and construction related industry preferred.
* "Hands on" role with regular interaction with contractors.
* Excellent organizational, written and communication skills.
* Proven experience in multi-site property management.
* Experience in construction especially related to mechanical and building aspects.
* Ability to perform minor maintenance tasks.
Will consider experienced candidates who wish to relocate. No relocation expenses available.
Salary: $60,-$80, DoE plus Comprehensive Benefits Package includes Company Vehicle and requires an excellent driving license.
Reply today with your current, up to date resume in the strictest confidence.
Are you part of the ATARID NETWORK Join the ATARID NETWORK today - you will be kept informed of career opportunities, salaries and related industry information.
ATARID's Specialist Recruiters work with you to ensure you are matched to the career opportunity of choice. ATARID has connections with leading Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Corporations throughout major cities across USA.