This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONLeading Innovation and Integrity...
As members of a leading design, geospatial and infrastructure management firm, Woolpert employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity and vision. With projects that contribute to the sustainability, security and efficiency of federal, local and private-sector clients across the U.S. and abroad, our employees appreciate rewarding careers that contribute to advances in the Architectural/Engineering industry while also knowing they're serving the needs of some of the best communities and organizations around the world.
Woolpert, Inc. is in search of a Proposal Manager to become a member of our dynamic Proposal Team. Woolpert's Proposal Managers work collectively with the Proposal Department Head, Market Leaders, Program Managers/Program Directors and others to manage the process of creating cohesive proposals. The Proposal Manager is responsible for leading the proposal process to include the creation, organization, development and production of proposals and other formally requested customer and/or market-initiated information to professionally position Woolpert. They will not only oversee but provide the creation of winning proposals.
-BA/BS and four (4) plus years' related experience
-Strong leadership skills
-Broad functional experience in areas of Adobe Creative Suite with strong InDesign skills
-MS Office Suite skills
-Experience in production control
-Ability to develop/produce wide range of proposal materials (often with short deadlines)
-Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
-Experience working effectively with corporate personnel, including division business development personnel, and proposal technical writers
-Proposal knowledge based around the Site Civil/Land Development, Aviation and/or Water/Stormwater field
Primary Duties/Responsibilities for the Proposal Manager position will include, but not be limited to:
* Development of proposals for Woolpert's divisions.
* Attending industry day conferences, if necessary.
* Analyzing RFP content and amendments.
* Developing proposal schedule and writing assignments.
* Leading proposal development activities.
* Developing effective win strategies, themes and discriminators with Division Business Development personnel.
* Managing volume writers and assignments.
* Completing and/or approving Outlines/Storyboards/Compliance Matrices.
* Contributing to technical solution/content development.
* Contributing to staffing/transition plan development.
* Coordinating and/or approving technical writing assignments with subject matter leadership team.
* Coordinating and/or approving writing assignments of teaming partners.
* Providing initial rough draft review from writers to make sure they are answering the mail correctly.
* Conducting Blue, Pink, Red and Gold Team Reviews.
* White Glove proposals prior to submittal.
* Ensuring proposals are completed and submitted on time.
* Performing quality assurance/quality control checks on proposal submittals.
* Coordinating with marketing communication and client services for service line proposal/interview/presentation support and market initiatives.
* Working as a liaison with service lines and proposal coordinators to create boilerplate proposal documents (criteria documents, etc.). Understanding and adapting to each service line's unique proposal requirements while maintaining overall company standards.
* Reviewing for accuracy and updates when necessary, company and professional license certification information for proposal submittals.
* Completing and/or coordinating with firm-wide pre-qualifications process.
* Acting as a resource to proposal coordinators for proposal preparation assistance.
* Ensuring the creation and maintenance of service line proposal directories and archiving.
* Developing and mentoring Level 3 Proposal Coordinator.
* Having advanced knowledge of assigned Practice/Service Line requirements.
* Developing lessons learned library.
Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn...
As a firm that recognizes the importance of developing top talent from within, our employees have access to a wide range of training and coaching programs and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries. For consideration, please apply on line at: www.apply2jobs.com/woolpert
Woolpert is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace.