Proposal Manager (CA, Ventura)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/13/2016
As a Proposal Manager, you will prepare, manage, and monitor all proposals in response to Federal Government RFP/RFQ/RFI. You will manage all aspects of the proposal process by maintaining all past, current, and future proposal documents.Expert level proposal writing and production for proposal submissions will be expected. The Proposal Manager prepares and manages proposals for in accordance with funder's policies requirements and legal requirements. In this role the Proposal Manager also prepares contract proposals and works with the Senior Contract Manager on various areas in support successful contract capture activities. The Proposal Manager negotiates contractual provisions with potential partners. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others as applicable and is ready to be a lead on some projects and a team member on others based on the knowledge required and workload. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. This role reports to the head of Business Development.
* Associated Degree and 12+ years' experience OR Bachelors and 8+ years' experience OR Master's and 6+ years' experience
* 3+ years' experience in direct proposal management or proposal development
* 3-7 years' experience with federal government proposals, coordination, production, and management. Familiarity with the Shipley proposal process.
* Experience with complex Federal government proposals is required
* Requires strong leadership and management skills
* Requires understanding of business development/pursuit tracking
* Requires strong organizational and time management skills
* Expert skills with MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Gmail, Google Docs, and SharePoint. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Services related proposal experience is a plus
* Experience responding to government related RFPs (DOD, Federal, State, Local and commercial entities preferred). Experience responding to IDIQ/BPA contract vehicles.
* Bachelor's Degree in in English, Marketing, Business or related
VSolvit LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Not required however successful can should be eligible to obtain a clearance if required.
Number of Openings
Proposal Letter Of Intent (LOI)
Proposal, DoD, Federal, RFP, Contract, IDIQ, FFP, BPA, contracts, Proposal Manager
This position is currently accepting applications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer