This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPROPOSAL MANAGER
LOCATION: THIS POSITION CAN BE BASED ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES OR PUERTO RICO
Manage and lead the development of Honeywell Defense budget adherence, schedule and proposal delivery compliance.
Implement a defined and consistent proposal process including proposal planning, leading the kick-off meeting; developing the proposal schedule; process leadership (compliance matrices, outlines, proposal reviews, etc.); assign team tasks, proposal status maintenance; issue resolution; managing production support; post submittal proposal update management.
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's degree in business management or related discipline
* Minimum 3years of business development and/or business execution (Primary contributors to proposals, such as Pricing, Sales, Program Management, Tech Sales, Engineering)
* Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
* Prior Aerospace experience preferred - Defense and Space experience is highly preferred
* Demonstrated the ability to quickly form and manage high performing teams.
* Experience with diverse team building and virtual coordination
* Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels, from the individual team contributor through executive management.
* Ability to train others effectively in the proposal process
* Motivating people to accomplish difficult tasks in a short time
* Able to manage multiple proposal development activities at the same time.
* Greenbelt certified.
* Knowledge in the areas of Government regulations, facilitation skills, offset requirements, Honeywell products, services and technologies is preferred
HONEYWELL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.