This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
JOB OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Proposal Manager will manage the production of proposals while coordinating a proposal team with the relevant service / product / business knowledge required to win. Responsibilities include introduction and implementation of all necessary proposal procedures and processes. This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to meet challenging deadlines.
* Deliver compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes
* Coordinate and review / edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery
* Communicate and influence at a senior level
* Coach sales teams and subject matter experts in persuasive writing and proposal best practice
* Lead the creation, management and distribution of targeted in-depth information and analysis of assigned opportunities
* Leverage analytical tools and publications to provide analysis to support sales cycles and Mythics Consulting Federal Strategy
* Able to operate effectively in complex environments, coordinate activities and build schedules to accommodate geographically dispersed teams, and train proposal team members on the Mythics proposal development process
* Bachelor s Degree
* At least 5 years of federal proposal management experience
* Advanced MS Word skills and proficiency in the MS Office Suite
* Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
* Proven skills in all areas of proposal management, including scheduling and running proposal kick-off meetings, leading storyboarding sessions, facilitating key review meetings / final document review, coordinating proposal governance / sign off, document production and delivery of the completed proposal
Mythics Consulting is the go-to Oracle Systems Integrator and is recognized as the Oracle expert in both the Public and Private sectors. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, Mythics Consulting is a division of Mythics, Inc. Mythics Consulting has a robust portfolio of customers located around the world and has helped Government Agencies, Defense customers and some of the most successful commercial brands in the world achieve their business goals. Having delivered technology solutions to customers in a variety of sectors, Mythics Consulting has the leadership expertise to solve complex mission-critical business challenges. Mythics Consulting received its ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems (QMS) Certification in 2012 and is an Oracle Specialized Platinum Consulting Partner. Mythics Consulting is an experienced Systems Integrator providing end-to-end guidance and support in a full range of services:
* Architecture & Infrastructure
* Engineered Systems
* Portal, Content Management & SOA
* Security & Identity Management
The Mythics Way:
Though Mythics has grown a lot since our launch in 2000, our commitment to excellence depends on every employee feeling comfortable that they can and should share ideas and opinions to help us shape our future growth and success.
Headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, the office maintains the casual comforts of the area. Mythics also maintains operations and offices throughout the United States, and has a state of the art Federal field office in Vienna, Virginia just outside of Washington DC. We stress the importance of family and quality of life and invest our time and money in programs that help protect the environment and world we live in.
Benefits and Perks:
Mythics is a great company because of its great employees. We are committed to providing benefits that keep our employees healthy and happy both at work and away from it.
Benefits Mythics employees currently enjoy:
* Health, Dental, and Vision plans available for you and your family
* 401k program with corporate matching
* Long-term disability plans
* Generous vacation time, as well as paid holidays
* Free gourmet coffee, tea, fresh fruits and healthy snacking alternatives
* State-of-the-art equipment
* Mythics GREEN Mythics practices energy conservation by tracking our energy consumption and mapping out ways to reduce; we purchase only environmentally friendly products for our offices
Mythics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. Mythics, Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule. Mythics, Inc. is able to provide alternative methods of application for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact email@example.com to arrange reasonable accommodations. To read more about your rights, please visit the Department of Labor Disability Rights Fact Sheet here. For more information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination, please view the EEO is the Law Poster here.