This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PROPOSAL MANAGER
The Proposal Manager is an essential member of the Budgets and Proposals Team, responsible for the preparation of high-quality, bespoke, customer focused proposals and budgets for the conduct of Phase I-IV, Clinical Analytics, and Medical Device clinical trials globally.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role, the main overall responsibilities of the position are the following:
* Prepare proposals and budgets for strategic accounts and global opportunities
* Liaise with operational department heads during proposal development to ensure incorporation of the project plan and study strategy
* Review RFP information to ensure that it has adequate information for budget preparation and follow up with appropriate team members for additional information, as needed
* Develop and negotiate project budgets in conjunction with global operational teams
* Chair budget strategy, review, and sign-off teleconferences
* Participate in client meeting preparations, as needed, to support Business Development
* Liaise with third party vendors for provision of quotations where required
* Perform other duties as required by the Department
* Bachelor s Degree
* 3+ years of experience in budgets in proposals preferred
* Minimum 2+ years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job
* Proficiency with MS Office programs
* Familiarity with clinical research process and terminology
* Familiarity with the work performed by other clinical research functions and how they interact
* The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and with stakeholders at all organizational levels, internally and externally
* Self-starter capable of identifying challenges, responding to issues, and proactively implementing effective solutions with limited supervision in a global matrix environment
Chiltern is an EEO / AA Employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
depends upon experience
Email Michelle Gerardi