This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
BDO USA, LLP
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
BDO s marketing and sales organization is a driven, client-focused team which is strategically aligned to the Firm s long-term growth initiatives and committed to our distinctive brand positioning. The Proposal Specialist is responsible for driving the proposal process from RFP analysis and pursuit team planning to production of proposal materials through oral presentation deliverables. With a focus on effective strategies to win work while consistently branding BDO, this role primarily supports high-performing pursuit teams leveraging the firm s virtual proposal center resources, under the guidance of local Practice leaders, Business Development professionals, and the Regional Marketing Manager/Director. This position has dual responsibilities in supporting both the local office and regional efforts as well as providing industry-specific support for opportunities across the firm based on demand and availability.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Marketing, English, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing or related field required
- Two (2) or more years of proposal development/writing and/or marketing experience required
- Prior experience in professional services environment preferred
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office suites, including PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Experience working with online documentation/proposal software desirable
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Understanding of proposal processes and requirements
- Strong professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the Firm
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; ability to work independently within a team environment and with a customer service focus
- Superior organizational and analytical skills required with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Detail oriented with in-depth knowledge and application of English grammar and ability to proofread all written materials including proposals presentations, and related documents.
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability