Proposal Specialist Intern - Summer 2017 8/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities
* Facilitates preparation of small to medium proposals for local, state, federal, & Enterprise customers. Participates in proposal process status meetings.
* Establishes electronic file structure, proposal file access, and tracking protocols to ensure the security and integrity of proposal documentation. Support COMPASS archive process and procedures for all proposal materials.
* Ensures adherence to national proposal templates, processes, tools, and quality standards.
* Assists in the creation of the proposal outline and develops plan for final production and required production resources.
* Coordinates internal flow and review of proposal inputs and outputs from functional teams with strict adherence to deadlines.
* Maintains real-time development status of all proposal text and graphics.
* Provides desktop publishing and some graphic art services.
* Ensures all required legal documentation is included.
* Prints, assembles, and distributes proposals.
* Ensures Proposal Center facilities and resources are stocked and ready to support review and production schedules.
* Classes or Courses that is working towards a Bachelors Degree
* Must have a graduation date on or after Sept 1, 2017
* Strong individual contributor and team player
* Excellent time management and prioritization skills
* Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
* A self-motivator with solid organizational skills, & excellent interpersonal skills
* Confident individual who is willing to assume responsibility
* Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a high stress/fast paced work environment
* Proficient computer skills with emphasis on windows based applications
* Experience using problem identification and objection resolution skills
* Strong copyediting and proofreading skills
* Skilled desktop publisher
* Collate, organize and assemble proposal material that weighs up to 50lbs (Proposal Center Specific)
* Knowledge of Excel and Access, Adobe Professional, ability to write Macros a plus
0 - 1
Classes or Courses that is working towards a Bachelors Degree Must have a graduation date on or after Sept 1 2017