Proposal Writer 8/25/2016
Strategic Resources, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Strategic Resources, Inc. (SRI) is an international, ISO 9001:2008 Certified, CMMI Level 3 Rated full service provider with more than 28 years experience in the Federal, military, and commercial marketplaces. SRI is seeking an experienced Proposal Writer.
The Proposal Writer will be a member of the Proposal Development team, responsible for developing and writing proposals in response to government Requests for Proposals (RFPs), at our corporate office located in McLean, VA. The successful applicant must have experience in the following:
* A minimum five (5) years experience in proposal writing .
* Must have experience in government contracting proposal writing.
* Experience generating complete RFPs and RFls.
* Experience in responding to RFPs, RFQs, Task Orders, and Government inquiries about our companies capabilities.
* Responsible for writing proposals and ensuring compliance with all RFP requirements.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Organizes the proposal according to requirements and edits information from Subject Matter Experts to be included in the proposal.
* Reviews, writes and edits technical writing, presentations, briefings, White Papers and other deliverable produced by SRI.
* Participates in win themes and incorporates strategies developed in review teams for final drafts.
* Supports proposal production through preparation, editing and final binding of all proposals.
* A wiliness to work long hours to meet proposal deadlines.
* Submits multiple drafts for team reviews, incorporating comments from reviewers in liaison with proposal design leads and technical writers.
* Writes and develops original content on various sections of the proposal such as management, staffing, and technical areas.
Minimum Required Skills, Education, Experience & Abilities:
* Bachelor's Degree, preferably in English, Communications, Marketing, or a technical discipline.
our company's capabilities.
* Experience in analyzing proposal requirements and business issues.
* Experience in writing, editing, and standardizing materials for proposals, reports, briefs, and similar content.
* Responsible for assisting staff with proposals and presentations when necessary.
* Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* An understanding of all essential aspects of the government procurement process.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Ability to work under tight deadlines, on multiple documents and RFPs simultaneously.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Fluent knowledge of search engine capabilities.
Strategic Resources is an Equal opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to ACCOMMODATION@sri-hq.com or call 703-749-3040 to let us know the nature of your request.