This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Iverify US Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONOn a daily basis, Protection Specialists communicate with clients through live video surveillance and making live voice announcements. Protection Specialists identify suspicious, illegal, and non-threatening activities through the use of alarm verification software.
Protection Specialists receive and respond to various alarm signals such as burglar alarms, panic alarms, and motion signals. When identifying such activities, specialists are governed by specific protocol measures that will determine how they will respond.
Protection Specialists write reports of various activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences. In the event that an escalated response is required, Protection Specialists will dispatch police and/or emergency services, to ensure the safety and protection of Iverify's clients, employees, and customers. Other duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to monitoring and authorizing the entrance and departure of client employees, and monitoring back door deliveries.
* HS Diploma (or equivalent)
* A minimum of 2 consecutive years' experience in customer service and/ or customer interaction
* Must be able to pass a drug test and maintain a free and clear background
* A demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally & written, with all levels, internally and externally across the organization
* The ability to work flexible hours including holidays, weekends, and all shifts
* The ability to adapt to an ever changing environment
* Must be able to attend 2 weeks of full-time classroom training
* The ability to demonstrate a sense of urgency while reacting appropriately to emergency situations
* Ability to comprehend policies, procedures, and concepts with the ability to respond using discretion and interpretive judgment based on respective situations and policies
* The ability to remain alert, focused, and engaged for long periods of time in a fast paced environment
* Must be able to meet hourly, daily, and weekly performance goals
* A demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks while using various computer systems and programs simultaneously
* A demonstrated ability to maintain professionalism
* Must be able to demonstrate proficient computer navigation and typing skills
* College degree in related field
* Security/Loss Prevention
* Emergency Service Response
* CCTV, monitoring, and alarm signal verifications