Protegent, Application Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition: Protegent, Application Specialist
Location: Charlotte, NC
We are seeking an individual to assist in the design and implementation of compliance related softwaresystems.
Development of financial logic and formulas Data analysis and mapping Data loader design and development
* Gather customer requirements
* Train system users
* Assess customer needs to develop and configure the software
* Work effectively with internal development and support resources
* Manage client expectations
* Communicate status internally, to the project team, and externally with the customer and any other involved parties regularly
* Business intelligence (defining and building logic based rules using Excel-like functions)
* Software experience (Ability to dig into database or code for debugging purposes)
* External client facing software training/implementation (communicates well and shows confidence)
* Financial services (general knowledge of investments and their risk to an investor)
* Strong work-ethic Process-oriented Proven ability to multi-task
* Database skills a big plus (MS SQL; Oracle)