Public Area Attendant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Part Time (overnight, 12-24 hours per week)
Meridian Boulder, CO 801 Gillaspie Drive Boulder , CO 80305
Job #: 066065
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Clean and maintain the public areas in the building
* Properly set up appropriate caution and safety signs to ensure safety of residents and visitors
* Respond to occasional medical emergency calls
* Remove dirt, dust, grease, film, etc., from surfaces using proper cleaning and disinfecting solutions
* Clean public restrooms including washing, sanitizing, and/or polishing bathroom fixtures
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* One year of related experience preferred
* Must be able to work independently
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, holidays, and weekends as needed
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-147947.aspx'