Public Health Analyst 1 - BA Level 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Public Health Analyst 1 - BA Level
Return to Previous Page
RTI is inviting researchers to join the new Center for Advanced Methods Development (CAMD). The two main areas of focus for CAMD are: advancing qualitative and quantitative methodologies for evaluation research and developing, synthesizing, and presenting complex information to support decision making. CAMD seeks to expand our expertise using innovative research methodologies across multiple disciplines both domestically and abroad. This position can be located in Research Triangle Park, NC, Waltham, MA, or Washington, DC. When applying to this position, please add a cover letter in the same document as your resume/CV. Please apply via our online employment website at www.rti.org/jobs.
* Work as part of a team of policy research professionals to expand the methodological work of CAMD and RTI.
* Conduct analyses related to government health and social policies, particularly those related to the provision of Medicare and Medicaid services.
* Assess evidence-based practices for the development of clinical practice guidelines.
* Contribute to writing policy briefs, fact sheets and other dissemination documents.
* Contribute to writing proposals to increase business capabilities in health and social policy.
* Bachelors degree in public policy, health policy, health services research, economics, statistics, or a related field and minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher.
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and ability to work successfully in multidisciplinary teams.
* Proficient quantitative research, qualitative research, or policy analysis methodology and evaluation training and skills. Proficient with R, SAS, Stata or Nvivo.
* Preference will be given to candidates with experience in translating complex methods and research findings to peers and disseminating findings to a broader audience.
* To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States
RTI International is one of the world's leading research institutes, dedicated to improving the human condition by turning knowledge into practice. Our staff of more than 4000 provides research and technical services to governments and businesses in more than 75 countries in the areas of health and pharmaceuticals, education and training, surveys and statistics, advanced technology, international development, economic and social policy, energy and the environment, and laboratory testing and chemical analysis.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further information is available here.
RTI participates in the US Government E-Verify program. Further information regarding the E-Verify program and laws that are designed to protect you against discrimination relating to your legal right to work in the US can be found at www.rti.org/jobs
Return to Previous Page