Public Relations Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 12/6/2016
Jersey City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONIT Cosmetics seeks a rock star Public Relations Associate who is excited to learn the fundamentals of Public Relations. Our ideal candidate should have previous beauty PR experience Beauty (up to 2 years) and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The role of PR Associate will include (but is not limited to) the following responsibilities:
* Execution of large volume mailers for media and influencers
* Fulfillment of daily media product requests
* Update and maintain media database
* Daily monitoring and tracking of press placements
* Support and attendance of PR-related and industry events as needed
* Assist with creative conceptualization of events and mailers and support in execution
* Draft pitches and event/program recaps
* Oversight and management of product inventory
* Identification of new influencers in social and digital platforms (bloggers, vloggers, instagrammers etc.)
* Heavy Administrative duties including weekly/monthly PR reporting, management of product shipment log, and media clipping
* BA in Public Relations, Marketing or Communications
* 1-2 years of Beauty PR experience
* Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Meticulous attention to detail, resourceful, with a can-do attitude
* Well-versed in all social media platforms and the influencer community
* Team player who is excited for an opportunity to learn and thrive within a fast-growing company
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.