Public Relations Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Business Services Company
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is a business-to-business public relations and public affairs agency with an impressive client base ranging from tech companies to professional service firms. They are seeking a high-energy Public Relations Director to join their team. This candidate will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic and supportive team of college debaters, college newspaper editors and reporters who are focused on creative media pitches and pithy writing (head cases or power-seekers need not apply)! This agency is one of the top boutique agencies in Los Angeles, and their transparency with their clients has engendered results and deep relationships. They pride themselves on understanding the needs of businesses selling to businesses, as opposed to consumers.
This is a full-time role.
- Strategizing and implementing programs on firm's largest accounts (including crisis management)
- Working directly with the CEO on business development efforts
- Writing RFPs and proposals
- Bringing unique new ideas to content creation and social media elements to support programs
- Coaching and reviewing the work of several associates
- Quality control over client facing materials
- Always bringing energy, passion and a sense of purpose to each day!
- Undergraduatedegree; required (journalism, history, economics, business or English literature)
- 5+ years agency or in-house experience
- Must have brought in one piece of business in previous experience
- Proven ability to create polished/engaging copy and counsel on full range of communications strategies (especially in crisis)
- Strong social mediaexperience
- Experience managing budgets and billable hours
- Bilingual with the ability to speak/read/write Spanish proficiently, a plus
- News junkie with the desire to make the world better!
- Entrepreneurial spirit and "get-it-done" attitude (plus integrity and a good heart), required!