Public Safety Officer - Bike Patrol
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
PUBLIC SAFETY OFFICER - BIKE PATROL
Are you looking for a growing company with great benefits and future opportunities* Allied Universal, North America's leading security services provider, is experiencing tremendous growth. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401K, an anniversary bonus, and an on-the-spot recognition program. We promote from within our company! You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universal's many success stories.
If you're passionate about keeping people safe, have a great work ethic, and are dependable, then we want to talk to you.
We proudly support the Veterans Jobs Mission, a group of leading U.S. companies whose goal is to collectively hiring a total of one million military Veterans.
Allied Universal seeks dynamic applicants who love working with people! The ideal candidate for the Public Safety Officer - Bike Patrol position is excellent with customers and has an impressive ability to communicate well with others. This is a great opportunity to join Allied Universal Services, a dynamic high-powered security team focused on securing client properties while delivering exceptional customer service. Apply today to join a company that cares for and recognizes its people. Whether you are an experienced Security Officer, or interested in exploring the security field as a career option, we welcome you to apply!
The Public Safety Officer - Bike Patrol position is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations. Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Have the ability to report suspicious activities and persons.
* Ability to write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs).
* Be able to enforce rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
* Be able to respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance.
* Bike patrol and/or foot patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations.
Qualified applicants for the Public Safety Officer - Bike Patrol will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Must possess a valid Guard License for the state in which you are applying, or have applied and subsequently be issued such a license prior to employment, if working in a state where license is required.
* At least 18 years of age.
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully pass a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
* As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of BSIS Guard License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty
* Must possess exceptional customer service and communication skills.
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Midwest - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days