Public Safety and Visualization Overlay Sales Development Manager-Pacific NW US & Western Canada-Hitachi Insight Group
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Hitachi Data Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This role will cover the Western Canada Provinces or the Pacific NW region of the US for the Hitachi Visualization Suite.
Directs HDS global channel partner development and leads the expansion of the channel business to support the HDS global growth strategy. Ensures that assigned market niches are properly serviced. Establishes a robust and sound Channel growth strategy by creating and launching strategic partner development plans, including partner programs, tools and communications. Collaborates across the organization in support of the channel. Responsible for partner profiling and research. Works closely with channel sales management team.
* Identify, develop, train, track, support and manage the public safety channel including distributors, manufacturers representatives, A&E firms, Value Added Resellers and consultants
* Track all Public Safety Opportunities
* Identify opportunities
* Assist the development, training and tracking of channel, manufacturer representatives, consulting firms and distribution partners.
* Coordinate activities between the channel and HDS sales teams
* Act as the Public Safety SME in all major opportunities as needed
* Assist with conferences, user group events and professional organizations engagements
ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, PLACE OF ORIGIN, ETHNIC ORIGIN, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ANCESTRY, AGE, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, TRANSGENDER STATUS, GENETIC INFORMATION, MENTAL OR PHYSICAL DISABILITY, MARITAL STATUS, PREGNANCY, VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY APPLICABLE NATIONAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAW.
* B.S. Information Technology or Computer Science or related field required
* Deep understanding of public safety and smart city market
* 10 plus years experience working in business development for public safety technologies
* Strong leadership, communications and presentation skills
* Strong writing and organizational skills