Publications Analyst/Copy Editor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
Jersey City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID: 20160823-8151-VD
Company Name: Verisk Analytics
Are you looking to be part of a highly collaborative team* Are you a self-motivated professional with good attention to detail seeking to utilize your organizational skills* If you\'ve got excellent verbal, writing and editing skills, we would like to hear from you!
As a Publication Support Analyst, you will be responsible for:
* Analyzing and verifying data to ensure accuracy before submission into Access Tracking Database
* Entering data into Tracking Database in an accurate and timely manner.
* Assigning jobs, set overall due dates and completion dates.
* Managing projects, monitoring and communicating developments in project.
* 4 Year College degree or equivalent experience required
* At least 2 years professional MS Word and copy preparation experience required. Career professionals preferred.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and Internet browsers required. Knowledge of document management software and Adobe Acrobat a plus.
* Knowledge of ISO products and operations is a plus
* Analytical and decision making ability, proven editing skills, and good research skills required.
* Good ability to communicate effectively.
* Detail oriented and strong organizational skills plus ability to work independently with proper direction required
* Perform quality control on printed and electronically published documents, verify metadata.
* Update and create documents using MS Word.
* Suggest enhancements for process improvements.
* Troubleshoot data and system problems, investigate and resolve in a timely manner. Respond to customers promptly.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Experience in a production environment required
Insurance Services Office (ISO), a unit of Verisk Analytics (VRSK), is an insurance solutions provider specializing in applying coverage expertise, advanced analytic and actuarial techniques, and data management skills to the challenge of accurately assessing risk in the property and casualty insurance industry. Our clients, including many of the nation's leading property and casualty insurers, use our solutions to give them a competitive advantage in executing their marketing, underwriting and pricing strategies. Our market position allows us to dedicate unparalleled time and talent to solving the industry's challenges.
--Editing/Document Development, --General/Other, --Proofreading, Publishing
Bachelors (or equivalent work experience)
Years of Experience
All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.