This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a talented Purchasing Manager to lead the purchasing team for a large manufacturing plant that is part of a NYSE company's largest and most profitable division.
This highly visible role directs all purchasing activities and related personnel for the plant with a spend of $35-40M, including direct, indirect, and freight.
The Purchasing Manager will also serve as the go-to Oracle resource for the department, and will be involved in ongoing lean and continuous improvement initiatives at the facility.
* 4-yeardegree in related field and CPM, CPIM, or CIRM required. Advanced degreepreferred.
* 10+ years' experience, including supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Practical hands-on experience in purchasing, production control & scheduling in Oracle ERP required.
* Demonstrated management experience in purchasing, production control or scheduling.
* Hands-on team builder with strong leadership abilities.