Purchasing Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Technology Leader in Mountain View is Seeing a Purchasing Project Manager
Purchasing Project Manager
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Purchase order execution for all NPI & Mass Production activities
- Primary liaison with Original Design Manufacturer/Contract Manufactures/Suppliers on purchasing activities
- Maintain budget records for cross functional purchasing activities and update Finance team regularly
- Assist team with source, evaluate and recommend potential suppliers & support cost reduction programs
- Follow up on open purchase orders with vendors to ensure timely delivery and communicate with internal customers to resolve receiving and accounts payable discrepancies.
- Work with cross functional team on part number creation, classification and prep work for international shipping requirements.
- BA or BS preferred (manager open to area of study) or manager will look at candidates with 8-10 years of equivalent work experience
- Minimum 6 years of New Product Introduction purchasing experience - Prefers consumer and electronic background
- Demonstrated experience managing complex projects involving team members from multiple disciplines
- Knowledgeable about typical hardware BOMs
- Demonstrated ability to operate software applications including Agile, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Self starter, detail oriented, proactive problem solver who is able to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.