This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
Arcadis U.S. Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Arcadis currently has an opening for a Pursuit/Proposal Specialist in our Atlanta office to join the strong and dynamic Winning Pursuit Team. The Pursuit/Proposal Specialist will support ongoing sales, pursuit and proposal activities, as well as support the development and implementation of client and pursuit plans and strategy for the Infrastructure Business Line in Georgia. As a key part of the Winning Pursuit Team, the Pursuit/Proposal Specialist works with client teams to drive and coordinate ongoing sales, capture planning, strategy, and pursuit/proposal activities for the region.
Pursuit and capture planning / strategy development and implementation:
* Participates in client planning with pursuit leaders and operations partners
* Collaborates with Operations and Client Development teams to position Arcadis for new projects by leading, creating and assisting with implementation of comprehensive capture plans
* Develops and communicates effective win strategies and creates storyboards
* Develops and tracks action items and schedules to keep the pursuit plan moving forward
* Leads and conducts market research, competitive analyses, etc. on leads, opportunities, clients, projects and competitors
Proposal / Interview Phase:
* Takes on a leadership role in the proposal and interview stages of the pursuit process; primarily responsible for addressing client needs and implementing messaging aligned with the knowledge collected throughout the positioning phase
* Serves as Proposal Manager from initial plan of the opportunity and kick-off meeting through development, quality assurance process, production and delivery of the finished product for select pursuits, while complying with all RFP requirements
* Interviews technical staff to tailor and/or write resumes, project descriptions and other proposal information
* Organizes, manages, conducts or participates in Pink, Red team, and other reviews
* Engages in the interview process to meet all client needs and align proposal themes and messaging with the knowledge collected throughout the positioning phase
* Attends interview preparation and practice sessions; supports the team with presentation skills and delivery
* Attends client pre-proposal and debrief meetings; shares lessons learned and best practices across teams
Additional Sales Enablement Responsibilities:
* Works with client teams to continually update pipeline information for priority assigned clients and supports with proactive pipeline management for geographic region
* Proactively manages Cosential project and staff data for the region
* Oversees/conducts planning, editing, and production of content for other projects such as statements of qualifications, presentations, etc.
* Creates and prepares client and pursuit specific collateral or materials for positioning meetings as part of the capture planning process as needed
* Coordinates with Corporate Marketing/Communications (MarComm) group for development and management of general marketing collateral, handouts, promotional materials, etc. as needed
* Assists with and attends conference exhibits and sponsorships under direction of MarComm
* Collaborates with Shared Services teams as needed for systems, tools and information management initiatives
* Understands all aspects of our business, including what services we offer, our attention to Client Focus, Operational Performance, Technical Knowledge & Innovation (TKI) and Health & Safety
* Stays in tune with creative marketing tools, digital communications and social media, and uses this information to help the organization operate with initiative and innovation
* Supports outreach efforts, such as award submittals, client events, white paper or presentation development, tradeshows and public relations efforts as needed
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and professional demeanor speaks clearly and concisely, listens and gets clarification in one-on-one and group situations. (This position requires extensive writing and frequent communication via phone, email, and in person with co-workers, clients, and subcontractors.)
* Experience in capture planning / strategy development and implementation in the A/E/C industry is highly preferred, or ability and willingness to quickly learn and understand capture planning disciplines and practices.
* Experience developing and writing proposals; thorough understanding of the RFP and proposal development processes.
* Experience in persuasive writing and developing features, advantages and benefits.
* Able to work flexible schedule (e.g., extra hours to meet deadlines, etc.) and able to shift priorities frequently while maintaining attention to detail, meet deadlines, and achieve high quality standards.
* Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills; must be able to work and communicate effectively with diverse internal staff (technical, operations, client development, marketing/communications) and teaming partners and give clear, concise directions; able to understand and organize large volumes of information.
* Ability to network and connect with clients, teaming partners, and professional organizations as needed.
* Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with Adobe Creative Suite (advanced abilities desired); familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) databases preferred (i.e. Deltek Vision, Cosential, etc.).
Minimum Years of Experience
* Minimum 3+ years of A/E/C industry experience as a marketing, proposal or business development specialist working with an Architecture/Engineering/Construction/Consulting firm is required.
* Bachelor's degree in English, communications, journalism, marketing, business administration, engineering, science or architecture or a related field is required (or equivalent professional experience).
Background/Drug Screen Statementcolor
Arcadis conducts background checks on all final candidates for employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
* APMP/CPSM Certified is preferred
* Ability to travel occasionally (driving distance)
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in*
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.