Python Developer 8/24/2016
Open Systems Technologies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities
* Develop and maintain real-time trading applications, including building new apps and enhancing existing ones to cut down trading workflows to achieve optimal throughput
* Advising on the appropriate architecture, data model, and system design and interfacing requirements for each project
* Interact with users to gather new ideas and feedback on existing apps
* Provide support to users during trading hours
* 3+ years of experience in front office trading environment.
* Experience in the below
* Web App Frameworks
* HTTP Libraries
* WSGI servers
* Caching mechanism
* Database systems (NoSQL experience is a plus)
* Data Visualization
* Testing frameworks
* MVC or MVVM frameworks
* Any professional experience in C#, WPF/Winforms will be a plus.
* Experience in working with Traders/Quants preferred.
* Comfortable with working on both Linux and Windows environment.
* Financial Industry knowledge - Credit markets (Bonds, CDS) preferred.