This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPython Developer
LOCATION: Denver, CO
Fulltime / Permanent Positions
* Design and develop new applications using a blend of Python and data processing tools
* Fix, enhance, or completely replace existing applications as required
* Manage the integration of applications into new and existing business processes
* Collaborate with other developers and architects in large scale process (re)design
* Design for quality and ensure implementation of best practices in data processing
* Provide subject matter expertise in the buildout of new product and solution roadmaps
* Collaborate with internal resources, third-party vendors, business partners, and clients to ensure understanding of and execution toward business requirements
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
* 2+ years of experience application architecture and development (preferably in Python)
* 2+ years of experience in relational database modeling and development (preferably using PostgreSQL and Microsoft SQL Server)
* Experience in the design and implementation of ETL processes
* Experience with data governance, data and application testing, and other quality control practices
* Appreciation for and interest in computer science, algorithms, cloud computing, Internet of Things and other catch phrases, statistics, brain science, space exploration, etc.
* Experience using source code control and team coding tools (preferably Git)