This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONPYTHON DEVELOPER
LOCATION: NEW YORK, NY
Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 5-7years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Global Markets.
* Minimum 8-10years of total hands-on programming experience.
* At least 4-5years of extensive hands-on experience in Python. Experience in Quartz like platform would be a big plus.
* Good knowledge or development experience with other programming languages like Scala, Java, C# would be a definite plus.
* Investment Bankingexperience is desirable.
* Experience in database system like Sybase, Oracle, MS-SQL, My-Sql (atleast one).
* Test-driven development, exposure to messaging technologies (IBM-MQ, AMPS, Tibco) is a plus but not required.
* OOP, specifically Python, Java or C++