Python Developer 9/3/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE : PYTHON DEVELOPER
LOCATION: NEW YORK, NEW YORK
The FICC Risk technology team is responsible for developing risk solutions to the global fixed income, currencies and commodities business. The primary focus of the team is on building scalable risk reporting and generation tools for use across the business. End users include trading desks, senior trading management, market risk management and other middle and back office groups. FICC Risk technology is a global team of highly skilled and motivated developers using agile methods to iterate quickly and work closely with users to deliver superior trading technology. The role offers the opportunity to lead development of the strategic risk framework, directing a globally dispersed team of developers. There is significant buy-in from senior business partners and the successful candidate will gain experience of delivering directly to the business. Challenges currently being worked on include producing consistent, consolidated risk reports spanning the whole FICC business, running high-performance ticking intraday risk for trading desks, and explaining PnL across the global business. The team development environment is Quartz - the bank's next generation trading and risk platform. Quartz consists of various pieces of shared infrastructure and code to drive consolidation across the trading business and break down business specific silos. Development in Python.
- Leadership of globally dispersed team of developers
- Setting technical direction and prioritizing development tasks
- Software development and testing, deployment and support using agile development methodologies.
- Functioning as part of a as part of a high performance team, working on high priority deliverables.
- Solving real problems, and adding value to the business.
- Communicating effectively with various stakeholders across technology and the business.
THANKS AND REGARDS
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ||
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.