Python Developer / QZ Developer 8/16/2016
IT Consulting/Services Company
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Qualifications:
This particular role sits within CMOT (Controls, Middle Office, Finance Technology) and will focus on the strategic projects delivering change for Finance and Middle Office stakeholders.
We seek excellent developers from all development backgrounds and technologies. The primary technologies used are Quartz Python, AngularJS, Oracle, SQL Server and .NET but we provide a supportive team-structure in which to acquire new skills. We value versatility through learning.
The team is growing in size, in order to meet the increased focus on strategic and regulatory demands from the business.
CMOT is currently looking for candidates to work on the following project:
* Quartz Controls - An enterprise wide initiative to evaluate and control the quality and accuracy of data loaded into BAML's strategic trade repository and risk / pricing platform (Quartz) so that this data can be consumed for regulatory and supervisory group use cases across the organization.
CMOT has an established agile culture in which all change is delivered by small, multi-skilled teams. Technical excellence and innovation are at the heart of everything we do.
We expect successful candidates will be competent or expert in a range of development skills and technologies. We have a variety of roles from Senior VP to Officer level.
* Strong programming skills in at least one language, preferably several
* Works well in a team environment
* Ability to communicate clearly
Skills that are of particular interest include:
* Relational database development
* Web development
* Scrum / Kanban