This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for PYTHON DEVELOPER for our client in UNION, NJ
JOB TITLE: PYTHON DEVELOPER
JOB LOCATION: UNION, NJ
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* Overall IT experience over 9+ years, Relevant experience7+
* Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework
* amiliarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
* Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
* Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
* Good understanding of server-side templating languages
* Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
* Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
* Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
* Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
* Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
* Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
* Strong unit test and debugging skills