QA Analyst - BBX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
QA Analyst - BBX Driven
Candidates may be working with multiple projects serving as a test and coordination resource.
Primary focus will be on project involving our internally developed core systems.
* Required - 5+ years using manual software testing. This includes reviewing Requirements and Design documents, deriving test cases from Requirements and/or Story Card, data creation, test execution and defect management.
* Required - 2+ years using Agile development process specifically Scrum. Candidate's current or last job/assignment MUST have been as a member of an Agile team.
* Required - Experience working in a structured enterprise environment using formal software development methodologies. They would have experienced formal Change Management and Release Management policy and process.
* Required - Experience working with Project Manager, Scrum Master, and Development resources in a team environment.
* Required - Experience testing Web Services and front end Web testing to verify backend database
* Strongly Desired - Experience working with character based legacy systems
* Strongly Desired - Experience with Vacation Ownership industry
* Strongly Desired - Experience with Mortgage / Loan Origination industry
* Strongly Desired - Experience with JIRA
* Desired - Experience with QA Automation specifically automation of non-web character based applications
No Agencies Please
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
Skylightsys Strategic Staffing is recognized as a leader in the staffing industry. Our team is experienced, with over 4years of collective placement experience, specializing in placing professional technology talent in both permanent and contracting opportunities. Our staff has a deep knowledge of our clients' needs and our candidate's skill set, making sure to accurately pair the two together. Our mission is to provide lasting value to our clients and candidates through building strong relationships. Our clients are non-vmo, combined with our strong relationships result in quick response time and interviews which lead to job offers. We are a certified NMSDC firm.