This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
New York, NY
* Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases
* Perform functional, stress, load, performance, and other types of tests
* Develop the automation strategy and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using Mercury Interactive/HP products
* Participate in troubleshooting of issues
* Support production deployment of applications and perform "validation testing" during the off-hours maintenance windows
* Relevant Quality Assurance experience in financial industry
* Technical background and an understanding of the Financial products
* Database skills, mainly in Oracle and SQLServer
* Good experience with different Operating Systems, NT, Unix, Linux etc.
* Good understanding of object oriented programs, J2EE architecture, .NET, etc.
* Knowledge of automated testing tools, like QTP, Selenium, Verifix, etc.