This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
QA ANALYST - ORLANDO, FL.
Candidates will be working with multiple projects serving as a test and coordination resource.
* Primary focus will be on projects involving internally developed web-based CRM systems and underlying data platforms
* Required - 2+ years using Agile development process specifically Scrum. Candidate's current or last job/assignment MUST have been as a member of an Agile team.
* Required - experience working in a structured enterprise environment using formal software development methodologies. They would have experienced formal Change Management and Release Management policy and process.
* Required - Experience in web application testing, including web services testing.
* Strongly Desired - Experience with Vacation Ownership industry
* Desired - Experience with Jira
* Desired - Experience with QA Automation specifically automation of website page verification
_NO AGENCIES PLEASE_
_"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."_
_SKYLIGHTSYS_ Strategic Staffing is recognized as a leader in the staffing industry. Our team is experienced, with over 40 years of collective placement experience, specializing in placing professional technology talent in both permanent and contracting opportunities. Our staff has a deep knowledge of our clients' needs and our candidate's skill set, making sure to accurately pair the two together. Our mission is to provide lasting value to our clients and candidates through building strong relationships. Our clients are non-vmo, combined with our strong relationships result in quick response time and interviews which lead to job offers. We are a certified NMSDC firm.