This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
The Right Source Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
The Quality Assurance Analyst assists with developing and establishing quality assurance standards and measures for the information technology services within the organization. This position monitors processes and procedures in product development and design under the guidance of the Manager of Quality Assurance.
* Devise, document, and execute detailed test plans for all assigned projects.
* Conduct basic testing on all software products and applications for back office and mobile (POS) system.
* Evaluate and test software programs to verify all assigned projects function according to internal and external user requirements.
* Provide detailed report and analysis of all bugs, risks, and issues identified during testing of all assigned projects.
* Work together with developers to resolve all identified bugs, risks, and issues identified during testing of all assigned projects.
* Review support documentation for accuracy and usability.
* Conduct post-deployment review of all assigned projects.
* Prioritize workflow in accordance with departmental goals and initiatives.
* Set timing budgets to ensure deadlines are met.
* Assist in support for new releases.
* Prepare projects for end-user testing.
* Assist with trouble-shooting production-level issues, behaviors, and potential problems/bugs.
* Participate in review of standards, procedures, tools, and processes.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Ability to multitask with proven tight deadline experience in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
* Create test plans with knowledge of technical requirements.
* Self-motivated and an independent thinker.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proven analytical and problem-solving skills in an IT environment.
* Knowledge of end-user requirements and comprehensive test plan.
* Must work well independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
* Knowledge of basic SQL and UNIX commands_,_ Mobile Applications.
* Experience with Web-Service Testing.
* Experience with automated testing.
* Knowledge of test automation frameworks preferred.
* Experience with Microsoft C# development preferred.
* Epicor 5X/6X POS Software and AJB Credit Solution preferred.
* College degree (computer science or business preferred) or equivalent experience.
* Relevant industry certifications are a plus.
* 3-5 years' experience testing Java, C, C#, SQL, and UNIX shell code, Mobile Applications, Retail POS systems, integrated credit card systems, and all POS peripherals.
* UNIX shell scripting experience preferred.
* Networking and Microsoft Windows experience preferred.
* 1-2 years' experience using professional testing software is a plus.
* Retail experience is a plus.