This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Silver Spring, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: QA ANALYST WITH 'MEDIA' EXPERIENCE
LOCATION: SILVER SPRING, MD
Exp Level 10-15 Years
We have need for a QA Analyst, preferably with some 'Media' experience - (specifically Media content management). The person currently in the position is a very good energetic tester that has excellent communication skills. She /he also has a great rapport with the Business Analyst and is curious about how the users actually use the system. Below are the specifications.
* 8 + years overall QA experience
* 2 years testing in an Agile environment
* Experience in 'media' field a plus (e.g., broadcast scheduling, Adsales, content management)
* Excellent skills defining and document test strategy, test plan, test cases, test reports
* Excellent test case execution and trouble shooting skills
* 6 years SQLexperience (Oracle or SQL). Must have very good SQL skills.
* Preferred 6 years of experience on Microsoft Excel. Advanced excel skills (querying database, pivot tables, data validation, graphs, trends, formulas, advanced formatting for reporting).
* Possesses good understanding in application programming, database, system design, operating systems and networking
* Experience using test automation tools like QTP, Selenium Plus: Work Soft Certify
* Experience with test management systems such as; ALM/QC, Jira
* Strong verbal and written communication skill; ability to work well across teams
* Strong analytical skills - understand business processes and issues from business users
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or another related field.