QA Analyst 8/25/2016
AMS Staffing Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Please send resume in Word format if you are interested in this QA Analyst / Quality Assurance Analyst opening in Wilmington, MA 01887. Salary for this role is $70K-$80K and client is only considering local candidates for this position. Great opportunity to learn and grow within a fantastic publicly traded corporation.
Our client is looking for a candidate that has solid Selenium WebDriver experience. This is a new tool that they have just released so having someone with a solid background is a must. Candidates must also have solid experience with Python scripting.
The QA analyst is responsible for developing, executing and managing test scripts for multiple applications. Adhering to standardized Quality Assurance policies, processes and documentation standards. Meeting defined schedule for assigned projects. The QA analyst uses the HPQC (ALM) tool for requirements, tests, reports and defect management. Understands and adheres to quality targets established during regression and testing phase. Works independently with the business to develop test case/scripts.
DAILY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develop/modify test scripts using testing methodology for manual and/or automated tests.
* Execute test scripts, tracking results thru HPQC
* Update test scripts using input as needed from the business.
* Participate in defect management thru daily reporting and tracking thru the ALM tool.
* Participate in daily standup meetings for planning/review.
* Adherence to standardized QA policies, processes and documentation standards
* Mentor and develop other members of the project test team. Communicating best practices of QC to link Requirements, Test Scripts and Defects.
* Several years of experience with Selenium WebDriver
* Several years of experience with Python scripting
* Minimum 3years software quality assurance experience
* Minimum 2years' experience testing in large-scale systems or web-based application
* Minimum 2years hands-on experience using HP, Mercury, IBM, or similar test automation and defect tracking tools
* Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem solving skills
* Ability to produce effective software test plans and test cases
* Experience with query tools, ability to write SQL queries