QA Automation Developer 8/12/2016
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Remedy Staffing is seeking a QA Automation Developer to join a growing security solutions provider in the Rochester-area. This is a direct-hire, full-time day position.
Our client is re-architecting their software product, and they need a robust suite of automated tests for their new services, as well as a thorough analysis of appropriate test cases to run against those services.
*Employee must work onsite. No remote work.*
* Designing, developing and implementing tests for both REST API services and Web Applications via automated testing methods. The services will be primarily hosted in Windows, use multiple networking protocols, and integrate with legacy client/server applications.
* Evaluating business requirements and creating positive and negative test cases to comprehensively test those requirements.
* Identifying interdependencies between subsystems and collaborate with peers to plan appropriate integration testing.
* Analyzing and reproducing real-world scenarios in our test environment. One of your primary goals is to reduce overall test cycles.
* This position will include working with Senior Automation Lead(s) to ensure the Automation processes, goals and strategies are being implemented and applied.
* 3-5years solid experience in developing and executing automation scripts to test software.
* 3-5years solid experience with manual software testing
* Strong understanding of Software Quality Assurance (SQA) concepts and practices to continually assess the risks and quality of products and releases.
* Knowledge with various types of testing tools and methodologies. HP ALM (QC), HP UFT, Selenium, VBScript, C#, Visual Studio Ultimate
* Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills, detail oriented with the ability to drive tasks to completion and on schedule
The ideal candidate will also have a strong computer science background to write automation scripts; and/or knowledge of distributed systems, network structure and security, testing and automation tools, system analysis, and metrics.
This position will pay $50-100K, depending on experience.
This company offers a comprehensive benefits package including groups plans for medical, dental, short-term and long-term disability, and life insurance; and voluntary plans for vision, HSA, HCSA, spouse & child life insurance. Also available: attractive retirement savings options with company matching 60% of employees first 6% of contributions, PTO, 7 paid holidays & additional sick days, EAP, pays upfront for tuition after 1year, matches employee donations to qualified charitable organizations, and much more.