QA Automation Engineer 9/9/2016
NTT Data Inc
Jersey City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for a QA Automation Engineer to support our client in Jersey City, NJ.
**MUST be able to interview in-person**
7+ years of experience He/she will work closely with a small number of agile teams serving as the \\"QA Automation Engineer\\" , and drive all processes and tools used to achieve automated regression & functional testing. Prior experience developing and implementing automated regression testing suites is required.
* Experience with scripting software automation testing products.
* MUST HAVE QTP/UFT, Cucumber and Selenium
* Experience with Automation Framework development using QTP/UFT and Selenium
* Must have experience in TDD, BDD and ATDD
* Experience in Mobile Automation Testing tools
* Experience with LoadRunner/JMeter load testing
* Extensive knowledge of web technologies and experience testing web APIs/REST services
* Extensive knowledge of scripting languages, SQL, and high-level languages such as in C# & Java
* Experience of automating complex systems integration (End-To-End)
* Experience integrating the execution of QTP & Selenium regression scripts with Continuous Integration build servers like Bamboo
* Experience testing hosted/cloud SaaS web applications is highly desirable
* Experience in Mobile Automation testing and tools
* Experience testing native mobile applications is desirable
* Experience breaking complex software systems
* Experience evaluating software architectures and designs to identify potential quality, performance and scalability weaknesses or limitations and developing an automated test regimen to fully exercise these suspect areas
* Experience leading QA process development, execution, and documentation
* A strong command of manual and automated testing methodologies and general quality concepts
* Experience with Agile and Scrum
* Bachelor's in Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience
* Own the Software QA process, including: developing, implementing, and maintaining test plans, test scenarios and test cases
* Analyze requirement and design specifications for test case development
* Recommend test automation approach, tools and frameworks
* Develop test infrastructure and custom automation tools as needed to expand test coverage and enable non-functional testing
* Perform manual and automated tests for our website and applications
* Prioritize test execution
* Find and report defects with detailed, accurate and concise steps to reproduce
* Assist developers in discovering and researching defects, and recommend system enhancements
* Complete ownership for all testing across multiple applications build with a varied set of tools/technologies
* Hands on testing that includes analyzing requirements, preparing test plans and building appropriate test cases to validate the functionality being built
* Support and execution of the application testing phase (functional & non-functional) to ensure all software meets requirements before changes are placed in production.
* Liaison/co-ordination with other technology groups (across sites) to coordinate/execute end-end testing
* Drive all efforts on test automation, includes planning, hands-on scripting and oversight of other resources working on automation.
Employee Assistance Program
*benefits are available only to W2 contractors
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.