QA Automation Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Nextgen Technologies Inc.
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Work with other teams members to understand customer requirements and come up with meaningful solutions.
* Write automation, performance tests in Java or script languages and test the same.
* Present and evaluate performance result * Participate in meetings & reviews with customers and team members.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
* Experience with Whitebox, Grey Box, and Black Box testing.
* Working knowledge of Windows and Linux OSes.
* Excellent general QA skills like test plan creation, test case development, Defect analysis and reporting, test automation using Java Script, Selenium, Jmeter, SoapUI, HTML, other.
* Hands on experience with tools like Jira, Jenkins, Git, Stash, Confluence, Artifactory, etc.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
* A background in Development would be a big plus but not necessary if they have, and can demonstrate, a strong experience in Selenium ID Web Driver and Java scripting.
* Scripting from Excel to Selenium and Java.
* Senior level experience in terms of skill sets.