QA Automation Engineer With Mobile
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
_Hope you are doing great_
_If you are interested please reply with below detail_
_ Updated Resume_
_ Rate expectation_
_ Best time for call_
Position: QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER WITH MOBILE
Location: WALNUT CREEK/OAKLAND, CA
Duration: 12+MONTHS (LONG TERM)
This person will work with development team, product owners, Business Analysts and other Quality engineers to ensure that the solution delivered to users has the highest level of quality possible. The Quality engineer will be primarily responsible for working on test plans and creation, update and execution of Mobile Automation Testing tool (Appium) scripts for native mobile applications. He will also be responsible for discovery, management, and closure of issues discovered during the process.
Applicants must possess excellent analytic and problem solving skills and have the tenacity to discover the hard to find defects and manage them until closure. The applicant will be required to collaborate and communicate effectively in a team environment, as well as work and think independently.
OUR TEAM WILL WORK WITH THE ANALYST TO BUILD UP THE QUALITIES NEEDED TO EXCEL AS A QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST.
* CREATE AND EXECUTE AUTOMATED TESTING SCRIPTS USING SELECTED AUTOMATED TESTING TOOL- APPIUM
* WORK WITH OTHER QA AND DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERS TO BUILD AND SUPPORT A HIGHLY FUNCTIONING AUTOMATION FRAMEWORK.
* CREATE COMPREHENSIVE TEST SCENARIOS BY REVIEWING DOCUMENTATION (REQUIREMENTS, DESIGNS, SPECIFICATIONS, AND APPLICATION STANDARDS) AND WORK WITH OTHER TEST ENGINEERS, TEST LEADS, PRODUCT MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT GROUPS.
* INSTALL AND CONFIGURE AUTOMATION TESTING TOOLS IN A TEST ENVIRONMENT AS REQUIRED.
* ESTIMATE, TRACK AND ANALYZE DEFECT METRICS ASSOCIATED WITH TESTING ACTIVITIES AND HELP IDENTIFY PROBLEM AREAS IN THE APPLICATION.
* DOCUMENT DISCOVERED DEFECTS AND RETEST UPON DEFECT RESOLUTION.
* ADAPTABLE AND ABLE TO PICK UP NEW TECHNOLOGIES AND DESIGN TECHNIQUES QUICKLY.
* SELF-MOTIVATED, DETAIL ORIENTED AND ORGANIZED.
* MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER.
* EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION (ORAL AND WRITTEN), INTERPERSONAL, ORGANIZATIONAL, AND PRESENTATION SKILLS.
* BACHELOR\'S COMPUTER SCIENCE, MIS OR RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* MINIMUM 8-10 YEARS' EXPERIENCE WITH 3 OR MORE YEARS OF MANUAL TESTING EXPERIENCE OF NATIVE MOBILE APPS.