QA Automation Lead
* Good understanding of quality principles and practices and structured testing methodology. Experience supporting test automation within different development methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, Agile).
* Good understanding of different testing types and testing strategies.
* Good understanding of development and source code management principles and practices.
* Experience writing and executing SQL scripts for the purpose of creating or manipulating test data.
* Experience in developing and executing automated test cases.
* Ability to interface effectively with members of the Business, Application Development, and QA Teams to determine scope, understand application architecture, application functionality, and demonstrate automation results.
* Solid experience with Test Management Tools and Issue Tracking Tools (e.g., HP Quality Center/ALM, IBM Rational ClearQuest, MS Test Manager, etc).
* Solid experience in relevant test automation tools (e.g., HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT), MS Team Foundation Server (TFS), VSTS 2010/Coded UI).
* Good understanding of GUI design standards, especially as they relate to test automation object recognition issues.
* Good oral and written communications skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with the project team, other application teams and clients is required.
* Possess a high-energy level, a strong sense of urgency, be self-motivated and work extremely well under pressure.
* Strong organization, time management skills and attention to detail.
* Dedication to enhance knowledge and skills through research and experimentation, in-house and external classes.
* Solid experience with Microsoft personal productivity tools (Excel, Word).
* Experience with automation scripting on a variety of application/system platforms (i.e., web, web portal, Power Builder, Citrix, Java, .net, etc.)
* Previous experience in application development coding with VB, .NET, C# or similar programming language.
* Knowledge of auto remarketing industry, auto insurance industry, or auction industry.
* Smart Phones / other hand held devices automation testing
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
* 4 or more years' experience in a software quality assurance testing role.
* 1 or more years' experience in test automation.
* 1 or more years' experience with VB, .NET or C# programming languages a plus.
* Industry recognized certification in testing practices or SDLC a plus.