QA Automation Lead Engineer 8/25/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY XIFIN is an innovative software and services company dedicated to optimizing the economics of healthcare. XIFIN's technology solutions, business intelligence, and HEO platform are used by a broad range of the nation's largest and most complex diagnostic service providers, including providers in the clinical lab, pathology, pain management/toxicology, hospital outreach, molecular diagnostics, and radiology segments. The company links healthcare stakeholders in the delivery and reimbursement of care, optimizing both business and patient outcomes and providing informed, streamlined diagnostic and business decision-making.
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
You will work closely with the QA Director and team members to lead the effort to build new test frameworks and or extend existing frameworks to increase test coverage.
This position is responsible for planning and developing automated tests using automation tools as well as creating test harnesses. In addition, the position is responsible for maintaining existing automated tests across all projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
* Ability to take on leadership responsibilities and influence the direction of the automation effort, its schedule and prioritization.
* Provide a practical approach to complex product testing, specifically in the areas of the automation of test cases for the purposes of regression testing.
* Lead the effort of building our core automation libraries.
* Support the full life cycle development in Test Automation.
* Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates.
* Ability to identify, analyze and resolve complex problems.
* Identify and promote opportunities for process improvement activities.
* Contribute in designing and developing tools and technologies that push quality upstream.
* Design, implement, and execute automated tests.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Be able to write complex SQL queries
* Proficient with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins
* Proficient in writing Groovy scripts
* Create SoapUI tests
* Fluent on Unix system
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* BS in Computer Science
* Must have minimum of 5 years of experience in the following areas:
* Experience in OOP Java
* Automating web applications as well as at the api level
* Hands-on experience with SQL, relational databases, Web Services, and XML
* Solid understanding of webtechnologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, and REST
* Experience with JUnit, TestNG, Maven
We offer growth opportunities, a comprehensive benefits package, and an array of employee perks, including:
* Medical, dental & vision coverage
* 401k matching
* Life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
* Paid Time Off
And so much more...
* Weekly bagels
* Free fountain soda, coffee and tea
* Avenue C - Food on the Go. Self-checkout vending market.