This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details given below. If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with contact details.
PERMANENT POSITION(FULL TIME)
ONLY FOR US CITIZENS AND GREENCARD HOLDERS
JOB TITLE SELENIUM QA - ANALYST - AUTOMATION
PROJECT LOCATION NEW YORK, NY
SKILLS REQUIRED AND JOB DESCRIPTION:
* Should have 8 - 10 yrs of Exp
* Strong Test automation experience (5 plus years) with Selenium/Appium for framework design with test frameworks like JUnit or TestNG.
* Experience in implementing one or more BDD (Gherkin, Cucumber, JBehave, RBehave, RSpec, Jasmine or SpecFlow)
* Should have knowledge and implementation experience on Continuous Integration Tools like Teamcity
* Expertise in source code control software such as GIT and SVN.
* Drive quality across team by constantly building easy-to-use test frameworks and influencing developers to move towards test driven development
* Good to have - Experience with Orchestration technologies like JBoss JBPM
* Good to have - Experience with implementing DSLs using tools like Antlr
* Good to have - BI Reports testing experience using tools like Tableau/Qliksense/QlikView/Business Objects.
* Good to Have - Exposure to Big data technologies - HiveSQL/Impala/Avro/Spark/HDFS