QA Automation Tester 9/2/2016
Rose international Inc.
San Rafael, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location: San Rafael CA 94903
Job: QA Automation Tester
* Contribute to, and execute and document testing against test strategy, test plans and test designs.
* Analyze, debug and report software defects.
* Provide quality assurance evaluation and input through active participation in the design, development, and end-user testing of the applications.
* Implement and maintain testing automations, scripting to improve testing efficiencies
* Conduct feature testing, regression testing, and performance testing.
* Provide debugging, troubleshooting and support to developers, product teams, and technical support.
* Evaluate production issues and help with RCA
* Work with large, functionally diverse, global product teams consisting of software architects, Business Analysts, Software developers, QA engineers, and managers, to analyze and solve key feature compatibility and integration issues in products.
* Estimate time requirements for assigned projects.
* Deliver assignments on time, adhering to pre-determined specification and quality standards.
* Collaborate with extended off-shore testing team.
* 5+ years work experience in software testing and QA
* BSdegree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
* Experience with API testing, UI automations, and blackbox testing on multiple platforms - Windows, Mac, Linux
* Working knowledge of programming languages/scripting for test automation
* Experience with source control systems like GitHub, Perforce
* Experience with development IDEs like Eclipse, Visual Studio
* Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins
* Experience with API testing on Client/Server technology
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
ROSE INTERNATIONAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ARREST AND CONVICTION RECORDS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY LAW. POSITIONS LOCATED IN SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA WILL BE ADMINISTERED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE.