QA Coordinator - Tribology North America 8/16/2016
ALS Tribology USA
Valley View, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities:
The Quality Assurance Coordinator will successfully manage the following Responsibilities:
* Coordinate and monitor quality system implementation throughout the NA Region;
* Ensure compliance with corporate quality assurance policies as well as those of the Business Units accrediting authorities;
* Manage laboratory accreditation applications and renewals;
* Coordinate the business unit s blind internal Proficiency Testing Program and evaluate Corrective Actions;
* Coordinate, perform, and review internal audits of the implementation of the quality program across the region;
* Coordinate quality assessments by accrediting authorities, clients, and third party quality assessors;
* Coordinate statistical process control, corrective action responses;
* Coordinate document and record control;
* Coordinate the annual certification and/or calibration of laboratory support equipment;
* Coordinate development, review, and revisions of Standard Operating Procedures;
* C0-Approve policies and procedures for use in the business unit as a designated signatory;
* Communicate Quality Management System updates to the laboratories, and monitor Quality Management System implementation throughout the region;
* Develop and implement on-going employee training programs related to the Quality Management System;
* Train new hires in Ethics and QA policies;
* Other duties and responsibilities may be required as needed
PC and related computer software including Microsoft Office products, internet based quality reference materials (e.g., ASTM), and other applications relating to the quality assurance process.
* A BS or BA degree in Science preferably in Chemistry or other related science;
* Four years experience in Analytical Chemical laboratory;
* Two years experience in quality system management;
* Experience with both Instrumental Analytical and Wet Chemical Analytical testing equipment and procedures such as ICP, GC, FTIR, KF, etc.
* Experience with Quality System / Quality Control standards such as ISO 17025 GLP.
* Proficiency in MSOffice applications, including MSWord and MSExcel.
* Able to speak and hear clearly while communicating with staff, management, and clients;
* Able to sit, and/or stand for 100% of an 8 hour day;
* Dexterity in hands and fingers to operate computer and other equipment;
* Must have average vision and able to see to read reports and operate equipment.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click the following link to view the EEO is the Law poster: