This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONMinimum of 5years' experience in software QA testing
1. 5+ years of experience in SOFTWARE QA TESTING
2. 3+ years of experience testing Market data with solid understanding of financial markets and asset types (equities, fixed income, derivatives, and commodities)
3. 2+ years of experience in DATABASE AND WEB SERVICES TESTING
4. 2+ years of experience in automation using SELENIUM WEB DRIVER AND API AUTOMATION.
5. 2+ years of experience with a real-time market data application (Reuters Trader, Thomson One, Bloomberg)
6. Experience testing financial charts/graphics in any platform
Client Technology is looking for a QA Engineer to join the QA team.
The QA Engineer will work in the agile teams and will lead all the QA efforts of Market Data and On-Air systems.
We are looking for candidates with STRONG MANUAL AND AUTOMATED TESTINGexperience with emphasis on financial market data and database testing.
Candidate must be able to work independently, possess effective time management skills and can thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment, there will also be a terrific opportunity to help develop and implement key reporting and analytical tools