This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe're looking for innovative engineers who are passionate about testing software.
You will have the opportunity to learn about and test to a sophisticated, distributed system encompassing a variety of cutting edge technologies such as distributed caching, hypervisor virtualization and advanced enterprise software.
* Has experience writing code in Java or PYTHON or feels confident to pick it up easily.
* Has experience testing VIRTUALIZATION OR STORAGE SOFTWARE, ideally intersecting with additional background in _ANY_ of the following: virtualized storage, VMWare VCenter, VMware storage stack, VMware storage networking, Xen, Hyper-V, NetApp, HP3Par, VDI, flash, caching, server-side storage, thorough and careful performance studies, distributed file systems, or distributed object stores.
* Has experience building automation frameworks and coding automated test suites.
* Is a strong advocate for all facets of product quality (usability, scalability, maintainability, etc)
* Has a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science (or comparable work experience)
* At least 5years experience as a test engineer.
* Passionate about your work and creating quality solutions
* Agile development experience
* Strong team player
* Design QA methodology and test approaches that validate features developed by agile teams and ensures the accuracy of the requirements.
* Drive, scope, design and code automated tests.
* Innovate and drive automation best practices.
* Participate in our agile process by being an active contributor in daily standups, sprint kick-offs, demonstrations, and retrospectives.
* Make recommendations for improvements in how we engineer our products.
* Execute manual and automated QA processes for new releases, and for routine maintenance. Report defects and testing status
* Design, implement and maintain test environment in QA Lab
* Simulate real world deployments of the products, and reproduce customer issues