This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: QA Engineer
LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
DURATION: 12+ Months,
* Root Cause Analysis: Investigate problems using debugging tools. Analyze logs and traces. Read the product code in C/C++, USE A DEBUGGER to step through the code and point to the source of the problem.
* Implement and Maintain Automated Tests: Identify opportunities for automated testing and implement solutions using existing automation framework or by working with content engineering team to implement hooks and instrumentation into codebase.
* BLACK BOX CONTENT TESTING: Testing out the builds to ensure they are fully functional, align with goals and objectives, and are of the level and quality for public consumption (all art, FX, animation, triggers, audio, and experiences).
* Coding experience: The ability to READ AND WRITE CC++ CODE as well as a common scripting language, such as POWERSHELL OR PYTHON.
* Work independently: This individual must be able to work independently given direction on a weekly basis. They need to be intelligent and resourceful when finding answers to questions.
* Attention to detail: Must be very detail oriented in both process and delivering results. Must be able to identify errors in the product and determine the proper source of the error to be able to accurately assign the issue to be fixed. The expectation is that identification of issues gets better over time with more team interaction.
* Able to deal with ambiguity: Able to develop test documentation, processes, and deliver results with little to no documentation or direction from the team.
* Experience in GAME testing or GRAPHICS is a strong plus
* Experience in UNITY and UNREAL products is a strong plus
* Experience coding in C# a strong plus.